Sunday 15 June 2008

I'm starting to get into this...

Hi folks i'm now halfway through season 3 and i'm delighted with the progress my team is making. I'm 8th in the league and still in the Spanish Cup after drawing 7-7 on aggregate with Almeria but going through on away goals. I have Barcelona in the fifth round so thats probably as far as i'll get. The league form started very poorly but we have went on a fantastic run which has seen us go 7 games unbeaten. The reult of the season so far was the 3-2 away victory over Sevilla. It was a very unexpected victory and was all the sweeter since it was the first of the season and got us off the foot of the table.

The stars of the show so far have been Giorgos Samaras and Marius Niculae who have been brilliant for me so far. If i want to maintain my challenge for a European place next season key to it will be keeping them fit. Keeping them on their toes though has been 17 year old Kenan Kodro. I said in my last post i was looking to give him a chance this year and i have. He has the potential to be brilliant in the game. A massive surprise and also key to my good fortunes has been the form of central defender Dorian Dervite. He was signed on a free for Spurs as one for the future but has been thrown in at the deep end. Due to the strikers great form poor old Morten Skoubo has been dumped in the B team where he will probably stay until he is sold.

I will update again at the end of the season when hopefully i will be looking forward to playing in Europe next season . Adios.

2 comments:

Vincent said...

Good to see! Kenan is one hot prospect to look after!

Kova said...

He sure is. I can't wait to see how good Kodro becomes.