Wednesday 4 June 2008

Time For A Rant! I Can't Sell A Player!

I have just about to play my first league game of season 3 and have about a week left of the transfer window but am at my wits end! How do you sell players??? I have tried offloading several under performers and got nowhere! I have tried changing the tranfer status to "not needed by club" and placing them on the list. I even offered a player who is valued at 3 million to teams for free and still no-one was interested. If anyone has any suggestions or had the same problems please leave a comment. I'm wondering if its because we had such an average season but its unusual for me not to even have anyone wanted.

My next post will update on how pre-season went and unless i sell someone to get extra money there probably won't be any big signings unfortunately so another season of struggling is on the cards.

3 comments:

Vincent said...

Hey Kevin maybe this is because a lot of your players' age is high or maybe just because they are not good enough, or no extra valeu for the teams your offering them to. No idea why though, so can't help you with that.


I also want to thank you to add me in your Fm related blog list, if you want I can add your link to my blog too, just give me a not on my blog!


Vincent

Lightspeed Champion said...

If I can't get rid of the players that make poor performances, I put them on the transfer list and the loan list, or just ship them out to an affiliate. The first team experience usually gets some lower league clubs interested, although you may have to get rid of them at a discount price.

Kova said...

Cheers guys i think you are both correct. We probably didn't play well enough for teams to be interested. I managed to get a few guys on a free transfer so will see how they do. I'm gonna try and get a new affiliate team aswell.