Friday 21 March 2008

Berbatov Scores 120 In A Season Apparently!

When bored at work i sometimes find myself passing the time by visiting various fm2008 related forums and commenting on various topics but today i came across a post from someone on the Football Manager Portal forum where someone has claimed Berbatov scored 120 in one season for his Chelsea team! Is this possible?!?

Thinking of all the teams i have managed over the years i can remember a game years ago when i was Fiorentina and Gabriel Batistuta scored over 50 goals in one season but 120 seems unbelievable to me especially when the thing that makes me enjoy the game so much is its realism.

If anyone reading this post has had a player score an unbelievable amount of goals in a season please let me know and obviously screenshots would be great to back up your claim.

The Real Sociedad challenge is now into January and will be posting how my season is going tonight but until then adios.

No comments: