Tuesday 25 March 2008

The Challenge Overview FM2008

Hi folks i have decided to get a little bit of structure to the challenge as i initially put the idea out there to see if there would be an interest in it and i'm glad to say that there is. I have decided i will need to have a points system in place as i never really considered the fact that people might win things!

2nd Division Champs = 20 points
1st Division Champs = 100 points
1st Division Runners Up = 50 points
1st Division 3rd Place = 25 points
Spanish cup = 50 points
Spanish Super Cup = 25 points
European cup = 150 points
UEFA cup = 75 points
European Super Cup = 25 points

If anyone would like this changed please let me know as i literally made it up in seconds. The overall Real Sociedad champion will obviously have the most points at the end of 5 seasons. Good luck.

3 comments:

LewisMead said...

Seems fair enough :)
I have started my season with Real and I drew 2-2 against a full strength Werder Bremen. I was chuffed with that result, I also found out that Gari is amazing (especially on the wing). I was disapointed with Skuobo (if thats how it's spelt :$). He had hundreds of chances all played through by Gari but buggered 'em up. I need to find a forward who will actually finish 1 out of every 2 or 3 chances.

Kova said...

Good stuff Lewismead. Keep me updated on how you get on mate. Scoubo has been brilliant for me so far in my game. Never thought of playing Gari on the wing though so glad he is doing well for you.

Anonymous said...

I think u should have points for winning the champions league even though it is highly unlikely but u never know